Garum, an original red in the land of sherry wines.

Red Wine. IGP Cádiz. (70% Merlot, 15% Petit Verdot, 15% Syrah). The grapes come from a 12-hectare plantation, vines planted at Hacienda Vistahermosa, in the Corchuelo area. Each variety was grown differently and practicing minimally interventionist viticulture, without using herbicides.The harvest was carried out manually in boxes of no more than 14 kilos and at…

Palacio Quemado “La Zarcita” 2016, a very gastronomic, floral red.

Red Wine IGP Extremadura, (Grenache, Syrah and a selection of other well-adapted varieties) This wine takes its name from the stream that crosses Palacio Quemado. It is an estate wine that represents the best of Alentejo Extremadura, known as La Raya wines. It is the reflection of the terroir of the farm and is made…

Tanuki Bob, “a good-natured, mocking and naughty wine”

Red wine produced with the grape varieties 90% Manto Negro and 10% Syrah. This wine is named after what is often translated as a Japanese raccoon dog (Tanuki). This is an animal native to Asia and a very important figure of Japanese folklore, which represents prosperity and fortune. Thus, for its creators of 4 kilos wine,…

Payoya Negra 2014, the dream is round, fresh, balanced and enveloping.

Red wine produced by Bodegas Finca La Melonera, with a coupage of these varieties 50% Syrah, 30% Garnacha, 10% Tintilla de Rota, 10% Romé, wine from Sierras de Malaga. The best grapes of the estate are chosen every year to join this voluptuous and charming red of the Ronda mountain range. This vintage has been made…

2 dedos de frente, intense aromas, complete and unctuous palate.

Red wine from Spain, (96% Syrah, 4% Viogner). Sensation is the reference of the name of this wine is the pillar on which has supported the Scotch Volante, Norrel Robertson, for the elaboration of this red. A Syrah that received Viognier hides during vinification. Intense aromas of wild fruits, complete and unctuous palate. The varieties…

Caníbal 2013, the result of a dream under the sun of Malaga.

Red wine (80% Syrah, 20% Cabernet sauvignon) produced by the Winery Malvajío in Mijas (Malaga). The varieties come from the estate “María Sánchez”. This is what we call a parcel wine. Manual harvesting of the total of 800 strains planted in the cellar. It is done on the last week of August. Fine selection of…

Pino Doncel 12 Meses, balanced with a lot of volume and sweetness.

Red wine with aging, D.O.P Jumilla elaborated with a selection of the varieties Monastrell and Syrah (70% Monastrell, 30% Syrah). The wine is aged for a minimum of 12 months in selected French and American oak barrels. It is a wine of high aromatic intensity, complex in the nose and balanced in the mouth, juicy…

Pago El Espino, a red rondeño of special singularity.

Red wine (57% Petit verdot, 25% Tempranillo, 18% Merlot) from Sierras de Malaga. With this wine, Cortijo de los Aguilares seeks to obtain a red rondeño of special singularity, elaborated under the sun of Andalusia but in mountain vineyards that in turn are very close to the sea. Vineyards are used to obtain them and…

Alma de Luzón, a complex wine, with lots of black fruit.

Red wine (70% Monastrell, 20% Cabernet sauvignon, 10% Syrah) D.O Jumilla. Alma de Luzón is a wine made by Bodegas Luzón, one of the main producers and exporters of Jumilla wine. It is a wine belonging to the range of wines of the winery. Its aging for 22 months in French and American oak barrels…

Soma, a promise wine of Bullas. 

Monastrell 85% Syrah 15% Manual harvest  in boxes of 20kg. Despalillado of 83% of the grapes (With grain without breaking) and the remaining 17% is left the scrape and the whole cluster. It spontaneously breeds with indigenous yeasts. Minimal sulphurous addition to protect wort. Fermentation range between 22 and 27º, in order to preserve the…

Las Gravas, minerality, freshness and fluidity

Red wine 70% Monastrell, 15% Syrah, 15% Garnacha, D.O. Jumilla. Wine made from grapes from the plot of Las Gravas, located on the slopes of the mountain that dominates the winery, there is cultivated mainly Monastrell variety together with Syrah and Grenache. These grapes give rise to the most mineral wine from the cellar of Casa…

Barcolobo El Jaral, high uniqueness in pure terroir.

Wine from Tierra de Castilla y Leon, made with a blend of the varieties Cabernet sauvignon, Syrah, Tempranillo. Elaborated with own vineyards in trellis, located in the Natural Reserve “Riberas de Castronuño – Vega del Duero”. Altitude of 705 meters above sea level. The harvest is done manually in boxes of 15 kilograms at dawn…